The skills needed to be a strong leader, effectively manage teams and keep customers happy are more important than ever. The ability to build great relationships has become the pivotal point on which quality is evaluated. A piece published in Forbes last year on the top ten qualities that make people great leaders listed among them a sense of humor, confidence, commitment, creativity and the ability to inspire. We couldn’t agree more! Merlin Works will give your leaders hands-on experience playing games, laughing, and implementing powerful communication skills to enhance their abilities in management, customer service and in building team relationships.
Giving and Receiving Feedback For Personal, Professional, and Business Growth
Your workshop will consist of three important areas of expertise: Bringing People Together, Improving Communication and Shaping Change. Drawing from the powerfully playful world of improv comedy, we provide a fun, interactive learning experience. With all the laughter from our entertaining exercises, it will be hard to tell that your team is actually discovering on their feet how to work more harmoniously and efficiently, be more positive, communicate better, and inspire the people around them.
Leadership Works is perfect for High Performers, Leadership Development Institutes, Conferences and More.
Learning Outcomes include:
- Develop the relationships that you can leverage throughout your career
- Stop faking it: instead tap in to your authentic presence as a leadership tool
- Focusing on making others look good and they will do the same in return
- Guide others with vision, modeling and trust
- Meet and Move: join people where they are, then guide them where you want them to be
Leadership Works uses these tools and techniques to make big changes in a short amount of time:
- Bringing People Together
- Using a combination of high energy ice breaker activities, playful dyads and small group exercises, workshop participants will gain a deeper understanding of the value of fun, playing with energy and creating a default of ‘yes’ in their work and other creative endeavors.
- Improving Communication
- Drawing from the collaborative strengths from the world of improvisational theatre and combing them with the powerful tools from The Art of Change LLC we will focus on building signals of trust and similarity, listening for people’s motivation and responding to people’s needs so that they will want to respond to yours.
- Shaping Change
- Through fun small group exercise and facilitation your leaders will get a chance to apply everything they have learned. This will be an opportunity for participants to laugh, to role play and to prepare for situations that often require the decisiveness of a playful leader. This section will give people practice in listening, giving and receiving feedback, reading and responding to signals and more.
Click here to visit our main corporate training page to get a free quote!