The nature of sales is changing. With plentiful information readily available online, today’s sales professionals need to throw out the script and learn how to be present with their prospects and make real connections. Instead of giving a pitch, they must listen first and guide their prospect, becoming more like a consultant and less like a salesman.
Effective Sales Strategies for Lead Qualifiers, Inside Sales, Outside Sales and More
With hands on activities, instant feedback, and practical learning, the engaging exercises in this workshop focus on how to quickly build business relationships, listen fully to get valuable information about at prospectives’ motivations, master body language to send signals of similarity, and strategize an affective plan of persuasion.
Sales Works is perfect for Sales Teams, Phone Sales, Sales Leaders, Sales Support and More.
Learning Outcomes include:
- Improve relationships with prospects, clients, and team members.
- Become more confident and persuasive with others.
- Increase presence and flexibility when under pressure.
- Reduce stress and increase personal resilience.
- Gain the tools to tackle difficult but necessary conversations.
Sales Works uses these tools and techniques to make big changes in a short amount of time:
- Be more open and flexible, ready to connect
- Let go of what you are supposed to say and tune in to the prospect
- How to prepare so you are fully available and confident when you encounter a prospect
- Learn how to blend verbally, physically, and emotionally with diverse audiences
- Increase rapport, connection, and likability
- Diffuse tense or charged situations
- Learn the two words that will increase your likelihood of getting to “Yes”
- Make sure you are catching all the important information
- Ask the right questions to get the most important information as quickly as possible
- Distilling Your Message
- Make your ideas stick with story, emotion, metaphor and humor
- Reduce jargon and increase understanding
Click here to visit our main corporate training page to get a free quote!