With so many teams working at a distance, team building is more challenging than ever. How can we get everyone feeling connected and having fun, without the expense of travel and the intensity of a few days of a conference? By leveraging the technology of virtual learning with the interactive nature of improvisational games, we’ve created a program thats impactful, fun and cost-effective enough to make an ongoing staple of training.
Team Building Online For Distributed Teams
Utilizing chat, video, polls, breakout rooms, white boards and more, Merlin Works is able to make the online classroom almost as engaging as an in-person training. Using games and activities from the world of improv comedy, we provide a fun, interactive experience for your team. With all the laughter from our entertaining exercises, it will be hard to tell that your team is actually discovering on their feet how to work more harmoniously and efficiently, be more present and positive, communicate better, and ultimately build on each other’s ideas. In this session, we will build individual skills while delivering a fun, bonding experience for all involved.
Virtual Works is perfect for Distance Teams, Follow Ups for Conferences, and More.
Learning Outcomes include:
- A bonding experience, especially for new team members
- Gaining a foundation of positivity and agreement in interactions
- Improved communication and better listening skills
- Valuing group over personal success: emphasizing making each other look good, celebrating others’ input, and knowing when your best contribution is none at all
- Optimal performance: how to do your best work under the worst circumstances
- Being able to produce while sharing control and input
- More productive brainstorming, problem solving, and meetings
- Improved flexibility and response to change
- Customized to your team’s interests and needs
Virtual Works uses these tools and techniques to make big changes in a short amount of time:
- Get Present
- Change your relationship with failure to let go of the past and the future
- Free yourself up to be in the moment
- Operate out of curiosity instead of controlling
- Get Fun
- Focus on others as a pathway to joy
- Be a good sport and learn to take risks and bounce back from mistakes
- Learn how to be EPIC to improve any group activity
- Get Connected
- Increase positivity of interactions through Yes And
- Listen fully to others before formulating responses
- Piggyback off others’ ideas to collaborate more effectively.
Click here to visit our main corporate training page to get a free quote!