I average 2,000 to 3,000 steps every time I teach an improv class. Ever since I got myself a Fitbit for Christmas, I’ve been very aware of my personal activity. And after a good warmup game, I’m often thinking, man, I got a lotta steps for that one!
Here’s my Top 5 Improv Games for Maximizing Fitbit Steps:
- Bunny Bunny Toki Toki: with the constant hand gestures continually speeding up, this one really gets the wrists-a-rockin’.
- Kitty Wants A Corner: since you are constantly switching places with people in the circle, your kitty is going to be very svelte indeed.
- Enemy Defender: continuous walking to keep yourself aligned with two other people in the room gets your heart pumping in more ways than one.
- What Are You Doing? (in pairs): Play out the action your partner mentions–full tilt if you can–then come up with an action that is not what you are physically doing. This game is like trying to pat your head while rubbing your tummy–and getting lots of steps!
- What You Got?: In this game of category-specific dance moves, you’ll be grooving in synch with your team in a dance-battle. With all those steps–everyone wins!
What are your favorite games for an improv workout? How many steps do you get in an average improv class? Show?
Certain medicaments are used to prevent ear infections in people with weak immune systems caused by bone marrow transplant. Certainly it isn’t all. Very likely every adult has heard about otc viagra. Usually people who take street drugs like cocaine find it difficult to get an erection and turn to erectile dysfunction remedies. So it’s substantial to learn about it. At present twelve percent of men aged 40 to 70 were have trouble getting an hard-on during sex. It becomes more common as you men older. Because some of sexual problems are medical emergencies, it’s great to know what to do if they happen.