Get faster on your feet.
It’s not business as usual.
Use improv games to learn business skills: presence, public speaking, sales, leadership and more.
- Perfect for entrepreneurs, freelancers, contractors, and those in career transition
- Each class meets for three 2.5 hour sessions at the ZACH Theater
- Classes have between 6-16 students
- Each class is taught by a veteran improvisor
- Early bird registration saves you $25 off
- Students get a handouts with cheat sheets, games, and tips
Improv for Professionals
Improvisers perform quickly and confidently as a team, while faced with incomplete information, insufficient resources, constant change, high stakes, and a fast-paced environment. Couldn’t you use some of that in your toolbox?
Merlin Works for the first time is offering their Team Building & Organizational Training Programs to individuals in the Austin area. We use games, activities, and exercises that are fun and challenging to develop business leadership skills.
Benefits for the Corporate Improviser…
★ Innovation – Rapidly create new solutions & bring them to customers.
★ Adaptation – Constantly modify systems for customer satisfaction.
★ Awareness – See the opportunities your competitors miss.
★ Engaging – Create productive meetings & remarkable sales presentations.
★ Leveraging Failures – Turn mistakes into opportunities for success.
★ Communication – Get everyone moving in the same direction.
★ Teamwork – Foster a positive work culture & improve employee retention
Price: $200, $25 Earlybird discount expires at midnight September 15, 2013.
Register securely with Paypal: